Erin Cragin, MS, LMFT Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #MFC 84468
1. Eating Disorders workshop: Workshop for youth leaders and pastors to learn to identify and help someone with an eating disorder 2. A Women's Need for Comfort: Why it's so import to nurture and comfort oneself and how to do it 3. I Keep Clicking My Heals and Nothing's Happening: Exploring Patterns That Keep Us Stuck? 4. Practical Tools For Overcoming Anxiety and/Or Self Soothing vs. Self Medicating 5. Thriving Emotionally in The Season of Motherhood.
Petrea Huynh, MA, Intern Registered Marriage and Family Therapist Intern #IMF 90087
Wendy Kaiser, MA, LMFT Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist LMFT 83952
1. Nurturing Joy and Peace 2. Tuning in to a Better Relationship with Your Child
Victoria Kim, MS, LMFT, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, #LMFT 50910
1. Grace and Shame: Healing from Our Pasts 2. Parenting:From Slavery into Sonship 3. Understanding Anxiety and it's Role in Functioning 4. Building an Authentic Church Community 5. Bridging the Generation Gap in the Korean-American Church
Jennifer Konzen, Psy.D., LMFT, CST, CCDC Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #MFC 51241
1. Training Them in Love: Parenting Classes and Workshops for Parents of Young Children 2. The Power of Parenting: Preparing for the Middle School and Teenage years 3. More Than Imagined: 3 Day Weekend Marriage Intensive 4. The Intimate Marriage: Sexuality in Marriage Workshop for Couples 5. The Intimate Marriage: Couples Group Therapy on the Marital Sexual Relationship 6. Sex and the Supremacy of Christ: A Workshop for Married Women 7. Prepare Enrich for Premarital Couples 8. Prepare Enrich Facilitator Trainer 9. Chemical Dependency and Recovery Support Groups
Dr. Donald W. Welch, Ph.D., LMFT Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #LMFT 50129
1. Leadership Principles Within Group Process 2. How Adults Learn Best 3. How Different Are Your Adult Learners? 4. Integrating the Christian Life and Knowledge 5. The Holiness Connection for Families 6. Conflict Resolution Methods When Dealing With Difficult People 7. The Minister’s Family Relationships 8. Marriage & Family 9. Parents & Teenagers 10. Parents & Children
CENTER FOR ENRICHING RELATIONSHIPS 4025 CAMINO DEL RIO SOUTH, SUITE 250, SAN DIEGO, CA 92108 PHONE: (619) 858-3105 OR (619) 280-3430
Except as provided by law, CER does not decline to provide services to people based upon protected status including, but not limited to, sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, or sexual orientation.